Re: NEC-LIST:Loaded dipoles

From: Jacob Schanker <schanker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:56:17 -0500

Tuli:

Besides the efficiency versus size tradeoff, there are some other
characteristics/requirements that you ought to specify.

HF covers many octaves. Do you mean the entire HF 1.6-30 MHz (or
for purists, 3-30 MHz)?
What operating bandwidth is needed?
What is the maximum power rating required (very high voltages may
develop, or power will be dissipated in resistive elements).

Any other details that might clarify your requirements?

Regards,

Jack

Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E.
65 Crandon Way