"NEC-LIST:" using NEC2D

From: Delia <cdel1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:40:50 +0100

I am a final year electrical engineering Malltese student. My project
consists of writing codes in Fortran in order to simulate a dipole under
various situations ( I am using the Method of moments in order to do
this.

Currently, I have finished writing the code. To justify the results
which I achieved, I am going to use NEC2D fro PC in order to simulate
the same dipole. however, i have a problem. I wrote the code on Wordpad
and saved it as FILENAME.nec. However, when I came to run the code and
asked for the input file, I am always being informed that there is an
error and cannot open the input file. Am I doing something wrong please?
I know that I am askeing a maybe stupid question, and that there is a
NEC2 user guide but I am javing problems with my computer an it is not
permitting me to open pdf files.

thank you. I greatly appreciate your help.

Clara Delia

p.s does NEC produce the output plots using Fortran as well, or does it
use other sytems like Matlab for example? Thank you