NEC-LIST: NEC-List Archive

From: Koen Mouthaan <K.Mouthaan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:36:09 +0100

My apologies for the downtime of the archives. Unfortunately the
webserver on dutettq.et.tudelft.nl will not be restarted. I've
moved the archives to:

http://www.devilsfoot.com/Nec/

The archives are now also searchable on keywords like "dipole",
"Quad Modelling" etc:

http://www.devilsfoot.com/Nec/search.html

Regards,

Koen.