RE: NEC-LIST:monopole elevation tilt

From: Altshuler Edward E Civ AFRL/SNHA <Edward.Altshuler_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:59:39 -0500

Hi Zvi,

Here are a couple of references that relate to your problem.

IEEE Trans. Ant.& Prop.

Weiner: May, 1987 p. 488
Fitzgerrell: March, 1988 p.431

My gut feeling is that based on Weiner's Fig.2, you are going to need a very
large ground plane to get close to a peak at a few degrees.

Good luck.

Ed Altshuler