RE: NEC-LIST:segmentation limit

From: James Dietrich <jimi_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:01:01 -0600

Folks;

Can't you simply re-compile the source code after changing the segmentation
limit?

I don't have the code in front of me, but I downloaded the source code a
couple years ago. I had to fiddle a bit to get it to compile, using Fortran
Powerstation at that time.

I remember arbitrarily setting the limit to 2800, thinking I'd just go back
and change it if I had to. If anyone wants my fixed source code let me know.
I think it also compiled with Compaq/Digital Visual Fortran v6.0.

By the way, I'm also working on a Matlab interface for composing the input
files and graphically displaying the output. I've got much of it working,
but I'm chomping at the bit to get some optimization routines implemented!

I've been enjoying this discussion for a couple of years. This is my first
post!

Regards,

James Dietrich
University of Manitoba, Dept. of ECE