Re: NEC-LIST:ABOUT the nec2 source

From: Ray Anderson <Raymond.Anderson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:35:04 -0800 (PST)

>hello, everyone
> can anybody tell me where to find the usable nec2 source fortran code, for
the NEC2 source I downloaded from the NEC archieves can not be used.

>su
>--

I'm not sure which NEC2 code you are utilizing that is producing
the errors you mentioned (there are many versions available on
the web site), however if you download either nec2sx.tar
(single precision) or nec2dx.tar (double precision) from the
unOfficial NEC Archives ( http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.html )
you should find that they compile cleanly utilizing the
Sun f77 fortran compiler or with only a single warning which
may be safely ignored using the GNU g77 compiler. My tests have been
done on Sun platforms running Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6, 2.7, and 2.8 .

-Ray Anderson

Staff Signal Integrity Engineer
Sun Microsystems Inc.

(and maintainer of the NEC archives)