NEC-LIST:(no subject)

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:39:58 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

a few days ago I did some investigation in some different Nec2d Fortran
sources about integrating the SomNec routines in the nec2d program.

In all these three sources I found references to a "PL" (plot) card with
four
arguments I1 to I4. However, the nec-2 user manual does not mention this
type of card/deck. So, maybe this was added by someone for private use...

Does anybody have extra information about this "PL" card.

Thanks in advance,

Arie.

http://www.gmx.net