Re: NEC-LIST:old question on non-physical output

From: Brandon Orchard <brandon.orchard_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:38:57 +0200

Dear Wayne

Why don't you switch over to a program like SuperNEC. With SuperNEC, you can
check your structure for any problems, and the problem segments are
highlighted in the 3D input viewer, by using the structure checker, so you
can see exactly where any problem(s) lies and fix it/them up easily with the
input viewer. You can also change the default checker limits if you so
require.
This checker is very useful in particular to large segment problems.

The structure checker in SuperNEC, displays:
-segment errors eg. length to wavelength, length to radius, crossing
segments,overlapping segments,match point , duplicate ments etc etc etc
errors
-Junction errors
-Junction warnings
-Segment warnings