NEC-LIST:basics of 4NEC2

From: tim tattrie <ttattrie_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the simple nature of the question but I'm
trying to find a method of simulating two UHF antennas
on a DC-9 size plane. I playing with the 4Nec2 program
but can only seem to simulate an antenna from the
orgin. I'm just looking for rough far field numbers,
but my simulation (far field graph) always starts at
the orgin, even though my antenna (mono pole) is not.

any help would be appreciated.

regards,

Tim..