Re: NEC-LIST: Wanted: Non-English language beta testers

From: Davor Virkes <davor.virkes_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:22:33 +0200

Hi,

I'd gladly give it a go as a concerned party (guess what we in Croatia have
on a num-pad). Actually I did some trials already for 7 May 2002 version.
I have some "complaints" other than "period in comma" - imposed
limitations, and a lack of version identification.
The most irritating limitation is the number of sources (surprisingly loads
and TL-s are more relaxed). Only a bit less irritating is a lack of
conversion from NEC to MMANA (opposite works great).
It would be great to indicate a version number somewhere within the form -
may help in cases of comparing versions.
I tend to avoid TL-s for sake of MININEC, and occasionally there is a need
for simulating combined "boxes" with 8 dipoles each, totaling at 16 sources...

Davor