NEC-LIST:Zvi's propagation problem

From: Hal Smith <halsmith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:22:32 -0500

Zvi,

Has the system been tested for return loss? Have the transmission lines been
tested for transmitted signal attenuation vs manufacturer specifications? I
try to check every system I get involved with - and frequently find
something wrong. I've run across transmission lines with 10's of dB's of
excessive loss, antennas that were tuned to the wrong frequency (by the
manufacturer no less!), wet and corroded connectors, etc. etc.

Hal Smith
AM/FM Services Company
7312 Shannon Circle
Edmond, OK 73034