NEC-LIST:ACES 2003 Conference

From: <aces_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:31:07 -0600

From: Atef Elsherbeni

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the numerous requests for extending the deadline for on-line submission
of papers for ACES 2003 conference, we are keeping the paper submission
section of ACES site active until November 12, 2002.

The conference committee will welcome your contribution by this new firm
deadline.

Those who already submitted a summary are required to upload the corresponding
full paper using the paper number assigned to the summary, as a revised paper
by the new deadline.

The call for papers and other up-to-date information is on ACES website at:
http://aces.ee.olemiss.edu

I am looking forward to seeing you in Monterey, CA.

Best regards.
Atef Elsherbeni
ACES 2003 Conference Chair