Re: NEC-LIST:Modeling a conductive surface in NEC2

From: Rob <rob_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:22:24 -0800

As long as the water tower is very large compared to the wavelength of
the emission, you should just be able to use Mininec. It can handle an
antenna being driven against a solid metal ground plane. On my website
is ASAP, another free program which will model antennas where one side
of the driving point is at ground. The differences in radiation pattern
you will get versus some ridiculously complicated simulation should be
very small indeed. And you will save a bundle of money:) Rob. N3FT