Re: NEC-LIST:a question about reflecting

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:17:50 -0800

Any university technical library should have a copy of _Antennas_ by
John Kraus. You'll find the information you need beginning on page 303
of the First Edition, or page 716 of the Second Edition. You can also
find it in the _Antenna Engineering Handbook_, Third Edition, edited by
Richard C. Johnson, beginning on page 26-6. Other antenna handbooks and
textbooks should contain similar information.

Roy Lewallen