Re: NEC-LIST:NEC gridding programs

From: Brandon Orchard <brandon.orchard_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:26:42 +0200

Dear Tim

Poynting software does indeed have a program called SIG (structure
interpolation and gridding). This program as you might already know creates
the wire grid for complex objects by taking cross-sectional cut information
from your object at points where critical changes occur in the object , and
then automaticaly creates the wire grid model at the desired frequency.

We have successfully used it to model a number of aircraft, vehicles and
other odd shaped objects.

Regards
Brandon