RE: NEC-LIST:NEC gridding programs

From: Brent DeWitt <bdewitt_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:03:19 -0700

As a user with no connections to the company, I can say that the NEC-Win
Synth program is a good value at $99. People who have read my posts know
I'm pretty cheap when it comes to tools, and while this one is not free, it
does have good value. The package is pretty complete, but several of the
features are redundant (like the viewer and rules checker) with the features
of 4nec2 (my personal favorite since I currently get 50% of the money Arie
charges for it! ;-) )

Brent