Re: NEC-LIST: RE: NEC-LIST:Simulations of Q and the Chu-Harrington Limit

From: <Fractenna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 07:06:42 EST

Hi Steve,

Can you kindly and briefly summarize what the conclusion of this paper is? As
I have been told by many others, its that "'fractal geometry has no special
value in small antennas." I have also been told that your paper concludes
that "fractal element antennas work worse than meander line antennas". Also,
what sort of feedback did you get from some of the more established (than us)
folks? I'd like to understand the point of view.

As I have not seen the paper, I do not want to assume.

73,
Chip N1IR