NEC-LIST: Solaris compilation

From: Mike Spenard <mikes_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:11:29 -0500

For now im trying to get it working on solaris. The fortran code.
I have the C port and i cant get it to compile with gcc. So im sticking
with the fortran code for now.
Ive had a few problems.. i dont know fortran, im fluent with C
which is why i wanted a C port..anyway..

I dont have f77, but g77. The compile instructions
say to do "f77 -fast -O4 -parallel nec2dx.f"
g77 doesnt support -fast and -parrallel arguments, are
there equivalent arguments for g77?

It does compile without those arguments, but when i run it it processes
my .nec file, but at the very end i get..

 ***** CARD ERROR - INVALID NUMBER AT INTEGER POSITION 1
 ***** TEXT --> =°^X$غة LINEAR `

my output file can be found here
http://spawn.signull.com/~mikes/nec2/solaris/test.out