Re: NEC-LIST: Small antennas: can they me multiply resonant?

From: Bibby <bibby_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:03:18 -0500

In this discussion of "small antennas" I think it would be instructive if we
identify what dimension is under consideration. For example is it the
Max(x,y,z) in the Cartesian system, R in the spherical system or the length
of a line as in a meander line or the total periphery of a loop (simple or
fractal)?

Malcolm M Bibby