Re: NEC-LIST: Small antennas: can they me multiply resonant?

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:38:20 -0600

Good day Chip,

Yes, my post was meant to be public. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear
about the fractal gain measurements. What I should have said is that I've
read very lettle of the fractal literature, and don't remember any gain
measurements. I'm not saying anything about the validity of anyone's
published results, just something about my ignorance.

I'll let Alan talk about "accurate and traceable".

Doug Miron