NEC-LIST: Hello from TN

From: Don Belcher <dbelcher_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:34:27 -0500

We manufacture a line of magnetic excitation devices operating the 100 KHz
region, where the "antennas" are always some form of AC magnetic field
generator, always with dimensions to prevent their radiation. So we are doing
near field inductive coupling. We would want to examine the AC magnetic field
vector over 3-D space.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a reasonably-priced tool that would do this?

Is there any chance we could do this with 4nec2 ?

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Don Belcher
Wherenet Corp.