Re: NEC-LIST: Letter from Grimes

From: Walt Bohlman <spm2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:29:13 -0500

A comment
The Feynman "Lectures on Physics" Vol 1 page 32-4 gives the Q of a light
emitting sodium atom as 5X10^7 and discussed the wavelength of radiation to
the bandwidth of the yellow line. Electrically small but not low Q.
I would like to applaud Ed Altshuler for bringing these references to this
list. These interactive discussions help everyone increase their
understanding of nature.
The Grimes papers certainly have a style conducive to understanding.
Walt Bohlman
BAE Systems
Antenna Prototype Engineering
5709 Waterside Drive