Re: NEC-LIST: Commercial software.

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:13:23 -0600

To all on the list,

Dan Maguire said that others have been chided for mentioning commercial
software on this list. I must have missed those postings. I disagree with
their intent. I think any posting is okay that serves the interests of
other subscribers, and that should certainly include notice of improvements
in, or introductions of, commercial EM software. Of course, touting your
product can be overdone. I expect vendor reps to speak, beyond what I've
mentioned, only to the problems others raise.

Doug Miron