RE: NEC-LIST: Bazooka balun verification.

From: <ghagn_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:49:14 -0500

I am not sure I totally understand your configuration, but you can try
measuring the input impedance of the balun when the output is:

a) Open circuited
b) Short circuited
c) Terminated with a 50-ohm resistor (non-inductive)

This should give you some insight as to how the thing is working (or not
working, whichever is the case).

George

P.S. If you get the same input impedance regardless of the termination of
the balun, then it isnt working!