NEC-LIST: Trying to locate "lost" article

From: Prof D Baker <duncan.baker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:01:53 +0200

Good day all.

Some time ago I made a copy of an article by a German worker on a ferrite
antenna used for ionospheric research (as I recall). The antenna was actually
made up of a stack of toroids with a height to diameter ratio of about one.
These were threaded on a rod, and coils around the assembly served as the
pickup. The antenna array elements were buried in a field under a thin
concrete cover to protect them from grazing cattle.

After making the copy, I misfiled the original paper. I am now trying to
assist another of our colleagues on NEC-List with a copy. Could the person I
made the copy for originally please contact me?

Best regards,
Duncan Baker.