Re: NEC-LIST: Modelling a balanced dipole with stub

From: Prof D Baker <duncan.baker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:25:34 +0200

Good day Corte.

I am not quite sure what you want. However, there are many illustrations
showing a "fat" dipole created using multiple wires anchored onto a ring
structure to spred the wires out. I have also seen dipoles created from
multiple wires lying in a single plane. These wires are spread out to form
essentially a "strip" dipole with a lowish length to width ration. I have a
feeling that ther may have been a patent on this last approach.

Best regards,
Duncan Baker.