NEC-LIST: Re: Propagation Characteristics near ETC !!

From: raj sharma <raj353_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
   First of all, I beg excuses if my question is out
of the context of this email list and also for my poor
English.

    I'm thinking to study the multiple reflection
characteristics (propagation characteristics) near the
Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) in an expressway for
DSRC purpose. I am aware that to simulate the speed of
car is difficult, so I am going to ignore it, and
place the car antenna at different positions assuming
the car is fixed.
  However, I afraid that whether NEC-2 could be used
for such purposes? If anyone have any
suggestions/comments or knowldege about such prior
study, or any other electromagnetic simulator codes
applicable for such study, I'd be highly gratefull for
your help.

Thank you very much in advance, and I am looking
forward to hearing your views !

Sincerly yours,
Raj Sharma