Re: NEC-LIST: Error in GEometry

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

Mohammed (and others)

> 4NEC2 does but I think it is the one that one can not
> have outside USA.
> I have already contacted L.B. Cebik abt newer version

Some remarks about (4)nec2 and the reported
problem(s)/questions concerning mohammeds model.

- 4nec2 is free available for all users at www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.html
- It does report about possible errors in the model.
  In this particular example:
  - warnings on ratio between segment length and radius
  - errors on ratio between length and radius at/near junctions
- Concerning the usage of GM cards in the model:
  In this model the NecWin+/pro syntax for the "IMOV" field is used.
  The used syntax does not strictly agree with the syntax as used by
  the original nec-2 sources and as described in the nec-2 manual:

"This number is input as a decimal number but is rounded to an integer
before
use. Tag numbers are searched sequentially until a segment having a tag of
this
segment (then OCR error) through the end of the sequence of segments
is moved by the card."

So when using a standard nec-2 engine the below cards are required
in the model:

GM 10 1 0 0 180 0 0 0 500
GM 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 -75 500

The above might be usefull to know.

Arie

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)