NEC-LIST: New Address Again.

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 03:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings to you all,

Well, that gig didn't last long. Our newest e-mail address is once again

dbmiron_at_paulbunyan.net

It seems that as we were flying to Beijing, the Beihang U. Department of
Foreign Affairs was telling the Dean of the College of Software that he
couldn't hire a "blind" teacher. So we were given a 10-day stay in the
campus hotel and tickets home. We gave ourselves an intensive course in the
architecture and art of the Ming and Ching dynasties, with a little Chin
thrown in.

If an able-bodied person is interested in teaching undergrad EE courses in
supportof an M.S. in IC Design, in English, contact Phil Lew at

liumingda_at_beihangsoft.cn

Regards,
Doug Miron