Re: NEC-LIST: NEC Code

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:33:04 -0800 (PST)

Although I certainly encourage people to visit my web site, there's no
information there about obtaining an NEC-4 license. That was
intentional, to reduce the number of casual inquiries LLNL gets from
people who have no idea of the cost involved. Now that NEC-4 license
application is done via the web, and in light of the new non-commercial
price, I plan on adding that information soon.

For information about NEC-4 licensing, or to apply for a license, go to

http://www.llnl.gov/IPandC/technology/software/softwaretitles/nec.php

Roy Lewallen