Re: NEC-LIST: Crossing of wire segements

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0800 (PST)

In my experience, crossed segments can produce anything from mildly
wrong results to bizarrely wrong results, and sometimes negative source
resistance and power or a program crash. I'd guess that you might be
able to get away with it if the currents in the crossing segments is
very small -- but then you could just remove the segments from the model
with little effect.

Maybe someone else can give you an answer that's closer to what you'd
like to hear, but I'd never trust results from a model with crossing
segments.

Roy Lewallen