Re: NEC-LIST: Copper oxide.

From: Bibby <m.bibby_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:07:03 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps someone who knows the answers to these questions would care to
answer them.

My example of TV antennas may/may-not have been a good one, but there are
many, many commercial antennas made from Al. If there really is a drop off
in antenna performance with oxidation I think it would have been recognized
by now, and widely known. Maybe Doug can expand on why he asked the
question.

Malcolm M Bibby