Re: NEC-LIST: Can't run nec2

From: Rian Sanderson <rsanderson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:25:05 -0800 (PST)

For winXP I highly reccommend grabbing the 4nec2 package (available at the
same unofficial NEC archive)
ftp://ftp.qsl.net/pub/wb6tpu/NEC/4nec2X535.zip

It has a GUI interface, displays antenna geometries, plots 2d and 3d
radiation patterns, and comes with a whole bunch of sample models you
can start experimenting with.

--
Rian Sanderson
Sirific Wireless