Re: NEC-LIST: loading a segment (R+jwL) // (1/jw C)

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:37:04 -0800 (PST)

EZNEC has the capability of doing this directly. It allows RLC models,
which can be configured as series RLC, parallel RLC, or "trap", which is
the configuration you describe. You can optionally make the R
automatically change as the square root of frequency, to simulate skin
effect loss.

The free demo program available from http://eznec.com has this
capability, if you'd like to try it out with a simple model.

Roy Lewallen
(EZNEC author)