Re: NEC-LIST: NEC4 in a Linux environment

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:18:05 -0800 (PST)

>I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried to compile NEC4 in a Linux
>environment, and if so what compiler flags did you use. Also, if you have
>ever used Portland Group compilers to compile NEC-4 what flags did you use.
>I would need to know for the double precision version of NEC-4 not the
>single precision version.

A while ago I changed and created some Nec-2 based (double precision)
executables
using two different windows ports for the Linux based G77 fortran compiler.
You could take a look at the *.txt files included in the Nec2dXS_FB and
Nec2dXS_VM.zip
packages available at the 'Unofficial Nec-pages' at
www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.htm to
see what compiler-options and -flags were used to create these executables.

Maybe these settings could also be used to create a Lunix based Nec-4
executable.

Success,
Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)