NEC-LIST: near field reflection coeffient

From: S. Zouhdi <sz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I am trying to get the reflection coefficient Etref (tangential
component of the reflected filed) over Etinc (the tangential component
of the incident filed) by a finite grounded array of scatterers
illuminated by a plane wave. I am using the NE card to calculate the
near field but I don't have access to the incident field value
(amplitude and phase at the distance where Etref is calculated). Thanks
a lot for your help
S .Zouhdi