Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-2 source code

From: Michael Pender <michael.pender_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

On 3/26/04 12:39 PM, "Ken Williams" <kwilliams_at_ubicom.com> wrote:

> Where can I find the original source code for NEC-2
> and do I care. I know that I can go to the unofficial
> NEC web-site and get various versions of modified
> and transformed code, but not knowing the pedigree
> of the modifications, I wonder about what I am getting.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken Williams

The original NEC-2 source code is listed in the second section of the NEC
manual, entitled "Program Description and Source Code." There is a copy of
the manuals in the 'archives' area on my company's web site at:
  http://nanochron.com/archives.html

I'm sure it is also available somewhere on the Unofficial NEC site.

- Mike