NEC-LIST: ACES Journals & Newsletters

From: Jacob Schanker <schanker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

NEC Listers:

I received my early grounding in numerical modeling through ACES,
the Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society.
I've been a member since 1986.

I would like to find a good home for my collection of ACES Newsletters
and ACES Journals, which dates back to Volume 1 Number 1
from February 1986. I expect only nominal consideration and
payment of shipping costs.

If you have a deep interest in numerical modeling,
and would like to acquire the collection,
please contact me directly, off-list.

Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E.
65 Crandon Way
Rochester, NY 14618