Re: NEC-LIST: Fw: SuperNEC Study Guide

From: Carrigan, Ken <KCarrigan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone,
Off the subject a bit but has anyone seen a comparison, or has
done a comparison of CONCEPT II (German I believe) and NEC 2.0 or
NEC 4? I believe CONCEPT is also based on MoM and has graphical
capabilities which appear to be superior (like making a video of
fields in color through a frequency range. I do not own CONCEPT
but have seen presentations which appear to be quite accurate
(relative to experimental measurements).

Anyone?
v/r

Kenneth Carrigan
Electromagnetic Engineer,