Re: NEC-LIST: URBAN ANTENNAS

From: Duncan Baker <apc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:05:53 -0600

Hello Zvi.

I do not have my articles handy (still packed after retirement). However,
for an analogy have a look at troposcatter antennas where there is a similar
effect. The multipath loss increases a bit with antenna size and gain. it
should be possibe to simulate some of the results you are talking about, or
to measure some effects in practice at suitable locations if these are
indeed significant.

Best regards,
Duncan Baker.