Re: NEC-LIST: Coupling between antennas

From: Jim Lux <James.P.Lux_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:19:56 -0400

At 08:31 AM 5/19/2007, Magidy wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am using the CP command to evaluate the maximum coupling between several
>HF antenna in a transmit site.
>The sequence is: CP,EX,XQ,EX,XQ,EN.
>It works only for one frequency.
>Is there a way to perform the coupling analysis for many frequencies in one
>run?

Put a load resistor on the victim antennas, excite the donor antenna,
and look at the power in the load resistor. You can do either by
defining a feedpoint there, or just by putting a series resistor with
an LD, and then looking at the segment current, on that segment (or
segments, if you have multiple antennas)

James Lux, P.E.
Spacecraft Radio Frequency Subsystems Group
Flight Communications Systems Section
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena CA 91109
tel: (818)354-2075