NEC-LIST: Large model in GNEC from command line

From: Dillon Buhl <dbuhl_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:14:04 -0400

Hi all,

I'm using GNEC from Nittany with the NEC-4 core to run a fairly large
model--~10,000 segs. I can get my simulation to work fine from GNEC's
GUI, however I need to be able to run the model from the command line,
just directly running the core (I use MATLAB to generate input files in
a loop). This works fine for the same model with half the segments, but
when I try with the 10,000 seg model, I get the error:

forrtl: severe (602): file not found
Image PC Routine Line
Source
DNEC4DMA.EXE 0051B319 Unknown Unknown Unknown
DNEC4DMA.EXE 0051B177 Unknown Unknown Unknown

It seems to not like me setting the max number of segments field in the
.par file to 10000. I don't understand how GNEC is calling the core
differently than when I run it directly. I know it's a strange problem,
but I'm at a loss and it's holding up my work. If anyone has any
experience with a similar issue, I would greatly appreciate any help.

-Dillon Buhl