NEC-LIST: Error while launching NEC2 (NEC-WIN PRO v1.1a)

From: Nikhil Mehta <nikhil_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:03:30 -0400

Hi all,

I have written a batch file to repetitively launch NEC-WIN PRO (v1.1a),
and execute a set of files. However, I have noticed that if I say "necwinp
filename.nec" then I get a dialog box saying "File not found", even when
the path is correct. Where as, if I first launch NEC, then "open" a file
from the file menu, the file gets opened.

What could be the reason for this?

This is important, since I require to simulate the parametric performance
of a 5x5 array, w.r.t the element separation and beam scan, so as to gauge
the amount of mutual coupling. For this I need to generate and execute
about 100 odd files, one for each separation and beam scan, and naturally
I would like to automate this process - hence the batch file.

Thank you in anticipation.

Nikhil Mehta
Visiting Student
Raman Research Institute