NEC-LIST: post question: patches antenna modeling

From: zhang xin <exzhang143_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:02:45 -0500

hello,
I am currently trying to get the current density for patch antenna (which is
open all around), but after going through all the questions&answers here, it
seems NEC is not capable of modeling patches antenna.
Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone here knows other software which is
suitable to model patches antenna?
and because I need to see the current (both real part and imag part), as the
commercial software like SONNET cannot give current details, I need that
kind of software which likes NEC can give current details and source-code.

Thanks a lot.