Re: NEC-LIST: Log Periodic design

From: Duncan Baker <apc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:27:31 -0400

Hi Phil,

My suggestion is that you have a look at Smith's Log Periodic Antenna Design Handbook, and
some other references in the literature to start with. NEC will give you the input
impedance taking into account the actual impedance line. Depending on your use you may
have to look at power handling capabilities etc for the impedance line itself.

Best regards,
Duncan Baker.