NEC-LIST: how can a skewed dipole above a lossy groundcan be modeled by nec?

From: 张小林 <xlzhang0606_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:22:13 -0400

These days, i am thinking about the modeling of skewed wires above a lossy ground.
NEC can deal well with it by several ways. I want to acquire some basic knowledge
of the Sommerfeld Integral and have found the derivation of it in the cases of the
horizontal and vertical dipoles. However, i did not find the sommerfeld integral for skewed
  ones. i am so grateful to ones who can give me the form of the sommerfeld intergral of
 skewed dipoles or who can give me a list of references.

another question:
 how does the nec deal with the lossy ground? does it integrate the Sommerfeld Integral directly?

Sorry for my poor english, thank you all
                                            08/07/16