Re: NEC-LIST: ground conductivity of grassy soil

From: Ullrich, Christoph (I/EE-3, extern) <extern.Christoph.Ullrich_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:51:47 -0400

Hello Jim,

thanks for that list! I really can use that one. However, I am not
familiar with the E/Eo value... I already looked up some of my
references and really am not so sure what exactly is meant by this
value. Can someone explain me how I can transfer this E/Eo into a
permittivity e_r?

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but I just don't know
this one...

Best regards,
Christoph