Re: NEC-LIST: Can NEC be made to print out Interaction (Impedance)Matrix of the problem

From: D. B. Miron <gomiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:22:58 -0500

It is
alan.boswell_at_blueyonder.co.uk <alan.boswell_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
---Doug Miron

"Ben Dawson" <dawson_at_hatdaw.com> writes:

(Impedance)Matrix of the problem

List manager
Do you have a current e-mail address for Alan Boswell? The e-mail I
have for him at BAE Systems in the UK bounces, and I would like to
solicit his comment on a subject he may know about.

Thank you

Ben Dawson
dawson_at_hatdaw.com

Thank you