IGUANA, DIGLIB

From: Daniel Dallaire <danield_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 11:45:39 -0400

Hi everybody!

We are searching for a FORTRAN DIGLIB-LIKE library for DOS to use with NEC2
on PC. Does anybody know where we can find this? We would appreciate to know
the name and the address of a commercial company distributing this kind of
material. Is there any FTP site where we can get this stuff?

We are also interested in having information on the possibility of getting
the IGUANA program for use with NEC2 and made by NOSC, or upgraded programs
that would do a similar job.

Thanks a lot,

Daniel and Nathalie

Daniel Dallaire, cbble: danield_at_ireq.ca
Daniel Dallaire, cbble: danield_at_ireq.ca