Incident Plane Waves

From: Benjamin M Banner +1 708 979 5832 <bbanner_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: 11 Aug 95 09:42:00 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to determine the currents that result from an
incident plane wave on a log periodic antenna. Using the
'EX' card allows me to do this by telling it the angle
of incidence. However, NEC2 seems to automatically assume
the magnitude of the plane wave to be a constant. Does
anyone happen to know what this constant might be? I've
searched through the user's guide and can't seem to find
it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

        Matt Banner
        bbanner_at_intgp1.att.com